Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Your Birth...





















So, since I finally decided to start this blog at 18 months into Life with Emma, I thought I'd start by taking a little trip back through time......

Emma was born on October 9th 2007 at 6:42 pm. I had been at the hospital since a little after midnight (would have been there AT midnight, but Grandma & Karen were coming with me & they never run on time) so I was in labor for about 18 hours - gotta love the epidural! After a little over 2 hours of pushing, she was here and already had an attitude - check out the tongue. This was one little girl (8 lbs 5.7 oz & 19 3/4") who arrived with very clear ideas about what she wanted. As you can see, she didn't like being dolled up right from the start...

1 comment: