Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Infant Emma Montage

I love being off track!!! I end up with lots of extra time (broken up into 5 minute segments of course!) where I can play on the computer & organize the tons of pictures I have from when Emma was tiny. I decided to make a montage of her 1st year on OneTrueMedia.com but... turns out I had even more pictures than I thought! :) So, I decided to break it down into 6 month increments. Only the 1st one is done so far. Here's the link for anyone who wants to check it out. She was so cute and tiny!


View this montage created at One True Media
Emma's 1st Six Months

2 comments:

  1. It must be montage week! I have been trying to get Ava's first and second six months together so she can have a dvd to watch like Zach! He loves his now and we watch if far too often!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just finished putting Emma's together! Great idea for them to watch themselves. Sure to be a hit around here! :)

    ReplyDelete