Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Emma was so full from snacks and so tired from playing with all her cousins that she couldn't make it all the way through dinner. At least she had a couple of bites of everything before the tryptophan kicked in...

Today is Thanksgiving and I have so much to be thankful for! For my beautiful daughter obviously - she is the light of my life. A little bundle of energy who somehow drives me crazy while simultaneously being able to keep me sane and grounded so we don't sweat the small stuff. Emma is amazing and I am so glad to have her in my life!

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving day today with Grandma & Al, Karen, Todd, Kayla & TJ, Tim, Jen, Katie, Lucy & Bubby, Scott & Matthew, Lenay, and Uncle John. Everyone came and chatted and snacked and stuffed themselves silly. Dinner was wonderful. We even had TWO turkeys - 1 I roasted in the oven and 1 deep fried by Tim. Delicious! I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family...

No comments:

Post a Comment