Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Emma's 3 year checkup!


We went to the doctor Wednesday for Emma's three year check up. She is doing well, perfectly healthy, and growing like a weed! 40 pounds (geesh!) and39+ inches tall. That means that, with the correct shoes, Emma is big enough to ride most of the roller coasters at Disneyland! Woo-hoo! I can't wait to take her on Tower of Terror and Soaring over California most of all. She may never set foot in another elevator again after that, but it'll still be fun. :) Emma had to have a flu shot on Wednesday and she didn't cry a bit. The next day I took her in for a blood draw and lead screen, which I expected to be a lot more traumatic, but she did surprisingly well for that one too. Not a single tear shed. I am so proud of my tough little girl...

No comments:

Post a Comment