Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Pharoah's Lost Kingdom!














Everyone knows I love my coupons and deals. The only problem is when one slips through my memory and expires before we use it, as was almost the case with this deal. A few months ago I bought a few passes for the local fun park and had mom & Karen do the same so we could all go spend a fun afternoon with all the kids. Luckily mom reminded me that these would be expiring soon. Unfortunately, she ended up being out of town (taking Matthew back to AZ) today when it worked for Karen & I to be able to take the kids. So we brought Jenny in her place. She was glad to get out of the house and we all had a great time. The kids really enjoyed the bouncers, mini golf, and, especially, the bumper boats. They were all soaked! And then Jen decided to take a turn and they all turned on her and absolutely drenched to poor woman! According to Karen, it was hilarious but I missed it since I was inside watching the little ones bounce themselves silly. It was a fun afternoon and I am glad we got a chance to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment