Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Happy 12th Birthday Mikayla!










Mikayla turned 12 years old last week. Can you believe it? Time is going way too fast around here. She asked for a skating party again this year and it was a lot of fun! As far as the little ones, TJ did much better this year - probably because his father backed off and actually let him skate without hovering as much. Emma, on the other hand, actually did better skating LAST year. Lil weirdo. She is just more scared of things lately and she was so worried that she was going to fall out on the rink. She did well on the carpet though and also really enjoyed dancing to the music. In fact, at one point she and I were out skating on the rink and a certain song started. Emma freaked out and started telling me that she needed to get her skates off NOW. I thought something might be hurting her so I rushed her too the side and quickly undid her skates. Once she was in her stocking feet I asked what was wrong. Her response, I kid you not, was "Mom! I can't shuffle in skates!" and she took off shuffling down the carpet! Goofy kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment