Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Artistic Expression...


I've been wanting another tattoo for a long time. And, after Emma was born, that desire got even stronger. And then I finally knew what I wanted to get... A mommy & baby sea turtle with her name & birth date, since we always called her my turtle when she was tiny. Things always came up that took precedence over the tat though, as life has a tendency to do. So it kept being shoved to the back burner. Well, as luck would have it, LivingSocial ran an AWESOME coupon for an AWESOME tattoo parlor last week. The stars aligned and I got my ink! It hurt like hell but I love how it turned out! The tattoo artist, Art Minas, was super talented and was able to draw something even better than what I had envisioned. I love it.:)<3 br="br">

No comments:

Post a Comment