Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Happy (early!) birthday to Emma Grace!









Emma's birthday party was today and it was an amazing time! I actually decided to have her party a week or so early in order to take advantage of an awesome promo the skating rink was having where they offered UNLIMITED guests, skate rental, & sodas for less than the cost of a normal (8 kid) party! Boy, did we make them regret that! Lol! I think the guest list ended up being over 2 pages long. In the end, Emma had about 30-35 friends there and about 50 adults (parents, family, etc). Everyone skated and laughed and had the best time. She got so many cool new presents and she loved her One Direction birthday cake. It was an exhausting and super fun day. I'm so glad I was able to give my girl the party she wanted. Happy 6th birthday, Grace Face! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment