Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Irvine Park Christmas Train



















I must say, I absolutely love winning contests. Especially ones with awesome prizes. Last week I won an awesome drawing online. I got 4 tickets to ride the Christmas Train, a free bike rental, and 6 activity tickets for Irvine Park Railroad. So, I contacted the company to buy one additional train ticket and then today Karen & I and the kids headed out to Irvine for an afternoon full of holiday fun. The kids got to run through hay mazes, write letters to Santa, play in a bounce house, read stories with Mrs. Claus, decorate cookies, and ride a train to the North Pole where they met Santa Claus. It was an awesome day. We all had a great time and I must add, I am so proud of my little girl. Her letter to Santa had 3 lines to fill in a wish list. This is what she asked for: 1. A lego set, 2. For all the people to have food, and 3. To be happy.... Emma has such a good and generous heart and I am so proud to be her Mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment