Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Headbands & Ice Cream Cones

Just a couple of cute new snapshots...

Emma & I went out to lunch and shopping at the mall with Lenay last weekend. After we finished shopping and playing in the Rte66 play area, we decided to stop for goodies. I got Emma her own cone for the first time (mainly to keep her off my Orange Julius drink) and she loved it. Held it correctly, taking big licks and little nibbles, each time giggling and saying "Cold!" It might have been cold, but she sure didn't want to give it up!


I took this picture with my cell this morning as we were leaving the house for daycare and work. She was already bright and sunny at 7am. I just think my girl is so pretty wearing her little headband and carrying her matching babydoll. She's such a good baby... Wakes up cheery every morning saying "Hi Mommy! We go bye-bye?"

No comments:

Post a Comment