Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Swimming








We went swimming for the first time this season with Grandma over at Grandma & Al's. Emma wasn't so sure about being in the big swimming pool. And she definitely wasn't feeling the floaties. So we took off the floaties and just played around in the water with me holding her. After a few minutes we decided to go into the hot tub instead, which is never really hot, just lukewarm. Emma was much more comfortable in that environment. More her size. She kept telling me "bath" and "bubbles." I think she thought it was just a large tub! We had a nice time and I have no doubt that, after a few more swims to refresh her memory from last summer, Emma will be back to being my water baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment