Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Super Sunday


We had a nice Sunday this past weekend. Mom has been studying to be a reader/ lecturer at church. She even had to go to a retreat about it a while back. Well, this past Sunday was her first mass where she would be reading a passage from the liturgy. So Emma & I, Karen & TJ, Scott, and Kenny all went to support her. After mass we all headed over to the American Legion for breakfast. Great food, great prices, and faster than any restaurant I know. Then both Karen & I needed to get our cars washed, so off to the carwash we went. Emma & TJ had a fun time running around the little fountain, playing the video games (wonder how much longer we can get away with letting them "play" without any actual money?), and having an ice cream cone. I personally LOVE this carwash because of their massage chairs. $1 for 3 minutes. Not too shabby. So I usually get a 15 minute massage for 5 bucks while my car is getting cleaned. Today I let Emma get a $1 (3 minute) massage of her own. I figure I'll teach her to pamper herself while she is still young. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment