Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Mini Mensa!


Emma and I have been working on her letters a bit more lately. Tonight she wrote her name all by herself for the first time! I'm so proud of my girl. She's a smartie and I sure do love her.

I also love how quick-witted she is on the uptake. Case in point... She has been having a bit of an issue trying to learn how to draw an "m." I had tried showing her how it was a mountain etc., all to little avail. Last night she had just drawn a pretty good "E" on her magnadoodle when I began showing her how to draw an "M" on mine. I then asked her if she could draw an "M" like I had. She paused, looked at me, smirked,... and proceeded to turn her drawing board 90 degrees and said "I'm done!" HAHAHA. She turned the "E" on its side so it became an "M." Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment