Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Snow 03/03/2011









Karen asked me to watch TJ & Kayla this afternoon when Todd went to work. For some reason, I had a second wind today and wanted to go do something fun with the kiddies. So I told them to grab their jackets and get in the car. Then I started heading up the hill without telling them where we were going. It's actually been pretty warm this week so I wasn't sure we would actually find any snow and I didn't want to hear whining if it fell though, so I kept it a secret as long as possible. I figured that, if the snow was all melted, we could still do a little hiking. Well, when we got up to Forest Falls, there was still TONS of snow. The kids were so excited and we spent a good hour that evening playing. It was a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment