Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Open House



Monday evening was Open House night at Emma's preschool. She was very excited to walk me around and show me all her favorite things (even though she shows me these things on a daily basis when I pick her up too!). Lol. It was cute though. Her teacher gave me a packet of work that she had completed already. Some of the pages were blank though... turns out that Emma is somewhat stubborn at times (surprise, surprise) and has refused to draw what they want when they ask sometimes. Instead she keeps drawing scribbles and telling people that they are pictures of roller coasters. He he he. I can't figure out if she is lazy or just super smart. I used to wonder why she wasn't drawing stick figures like the other kids but then one day she drew me a damn good picture of Jack Skellington, complete with creepy teeth. Yeah, she is fine developmentally. Just too smart for her own good at times! Wonder where she gets it... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment