Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

4 Year Old Birthday Pictures!











I took Emma in this past weekend to have her 4th birthday pictures done. I think they turned out supercute and am very happy with them. She is very into "Pinkalicious" lately and, in fact, that is the theme of her birthday party! I was able to find a Pinkalicious crown and wand online. Along with her book, they made great props and really added to the pictures. Plus she had her Pinkalicious birthday shirt on and was just too cute. Funny enough though, I think the one which only shows her feet may be my favorite. Something about the contrast between tutu and tennis shoes, between a princess crown and a scrape on her knee. To me, that just says "4 years old." I think I could always look at that picture and be able to imagine her just how she is today, my perfect little bundle of energy that twirls from diva to dugout, princess to tomboy. I love this kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment