Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!




Emma was very excited about Valentine's Day this year. I did a heart hair-do for her and it turned out really cute. I also gave her a heart tee shirt and a new set of hair bows with hearts and Olivia on them. We got Fun-dip candies for her to pass out at school and she came home with so many goodies. Unfortunately, Emma's asthma was also acting up so I got a call from school to pick her up early. But, once she got home and had a breathing treatment, she felt much better. For dinner, I made a plum glazed pork roast that cooked in the crock pot all day and then I finished it up with pink mashed potatoes, red grapes, green beans, and a special Valentine's Day Punch in fancy glasses. Emma & TJ helped me dip strawberries and mandarin orange segments in white chocolate for dessert. Yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment