Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Museum of Tolerance 02/26/12

Today I took Jenny, Katie, Lucy, and Lenay out to the museum of tolerance. Emma stayed home with Karen. This is my 3rd time visiting the museum and it seems there is something new each time that I hadn't noticed before. This is definitely not a "fun" day, considering the subject matter, but I think it is important that everyone comes here at least once in their life and I wanted to make sure to get all my girls here before my membership ran out in April. I think they learned a lot and they all thanked me for bringing them and being sharing this history with them. Even considering the relatively somber tone, we still enjoyed spending the day together and the drive there and back. I sure love my girls! Can't believe how old they are all getting. On a side note, I found it hilarious that Katie & Lucy made Lenay sit in the middle of the backseat, both ways, because she is now the shortest in the group! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment