Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, March 2, 2012

Student of the Month!


Guess who is the Orange Room Student of the Month for March??? That's right. The "spotlight is on... Emma!" She was very proud to get her turn on the wall of fame. We filled out a little paper listing her name, best friends (Baron & Mason), favorite food (sushi), and favorite thing to do (go to Disneyland). Then we were asked to bring in a recent photo, a baby photo, and a family photo. For the family one, I brought in a small one of Emma & I from Christmas and also a group one from the Breakfast with Mickey event at Disneyland, which included Grandma, Karen, Kayla, TJ, and Mickey, along with Emma & I. All the kids keep asking me about it when I pick her up in the afternoons... "Is Mickey really in your family??? Emma knows Mickey???" Lol. She's quite the celebrity!

No comments:

Post a Comment