Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Seussical The Musical!




Recently, I came across what looked like a great price on a daily deal site for tickets to "Seussical the Musical" by the Broadway on Tour company. At $14 for a child + adult combo ticket, Karen, Jen, & Erin all bought tickets as well. Then we headed an hour away to Santa Ana for the show. Well.... I think there should be some sort of copyright infringement against local, community theaters using the term "broadway" in their name! Lol. It was a cute performance and the kids enjoyed it, which is what really matters, but the props/ costumes were lacking and it was very obviously not the caliber of a show I was expecting when I saw that it was "broadway"... Oh well, live & learn.
P.s., I included an extra picture of Emma from the back, just because I think her hair turned out so cute today! It was my first time trying an "unending braid" and I think it's adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment