Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, March 26, 2012

Vegas Baby!!



I had my first weekend away since before Emma was born and we both survived just fine. I went with a big group of girlfriends to a timeshare in Vegas while Emma stayed home with Karen. We had the best time! We got the penthouse suite and had a private hot tub on our balcony and giant spa tubs in both bathrooms. The one in the master suite was probably as big as my whole bathroom at home! We hit some clubs on the strip and visited Freemont Street, where 2 of my friends did the zipline. The pool area at the resort was awesome too, with waterfalls and waterslides. We spent a good chunk of Saturday relaxing on the chaises, recouping from Friday night, before going out again Saturday. It was great to be able to relax and not be on "Mommy mode" for a couple days, but I sure was happy to get home to my girl again on Sunday afternoon! She ran out and gave me the biggest hug ever and we were both so happy to see each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment