Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 25, 2013

San Diego Trip!














Mom, Emma, & I decided to get away for a few days and take a 3 generations, girls vacation. We went down to San Diego and had a wonderful time! We went to Sea World one day, the beach another day. We spent a couple evenings walking around Seaport Village (love that place!) and we even got in a visit with Uncle Orland. We checked out the Science Center too. I can't visit that place without thinking about Dad and all the times we went there as kids. Ironically enough, the first exhibit Emma headed for had to do with sound wave transmission. She donned the old fashioned headphones and sidled right up to the mike... It was like looking back at my dad.... He sure would have gotten a kick out of this little girl. I miss him.... Anyway, It was a great few days away. I sure am lucky to have such a great mom AND daughter...

No comments:

Post a Comment