Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, July 5, 2013

Starting July off the right way!











I love being off on vacation with my little girl! We had a wonderful first week of July. On Monday I took Emma, Mikayla, & TJ to meet up with Sophia & Erin at the skating rink. These kids all love skating and they are getting pretty darn good at it! Plus, the rink is so nice and empty on a Monday afternoon (as compared to a Saturday birthday party), the kids end up having the rink pretty much to themselves.
On Tuesday, I dropped TJ & Mikayla off at the waterpark with Erin & Sophia while I took Emma back in for ANOTHER dental appointment. This one went MUCH better. The dentist was wonderful (Dr. Yarber) and I have requested that we only see her in the future. Emma sat still and was calm for her whole filling which means that, yes, she earned her "positive incentive" (aka: bribe) that we had bought after the last traumatic visit. You can see her rocking the new 1Direction jammies above. Doesn't she look proud of herself? After the dentist we met back up with everyone at the waterpark for the rest of the day. Fun!
Thursday was the 4th of July. As has become tradition, we went over to Tim & Jenny's to hang out with family & friends. Jeff brought board games, we swam, at yummy food, and just enjoyed each other's company. I kind of forgot to take pictures though, so all I have is the one of my little watermelon eaters and the one Mikayla took of Emma & I watching fireworks. Oh well.
On Friday evening we went to the 66ers baseball game. Hayden was singing the national anthem AND it was "Princesses in the Park" night. How fun was that!?! And guess who got to be official princesses at the game & pose for photo ops? Katie & Hannah! Too cool. We had a lot of fun! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment