Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, August 19, 2013

Camp Catalina







































Emma & I spent this past weekend on Catalina Island as the final part of her cookie selling reward. This was a trip only for the girls who each sold over 1,250 boxes apiece. And, with her being a Daisy and thereby needing a 1:1 chaperone, I got to go to. This trip was A-Mazing! Emma & I had the best time. It was so cool to be there and actually watch my daughter venture out of her comfort zone, make new friends, and try new things. We snorkled in the ocean, we hiked a mountain to watch the sunrise over the water, she went kayaking, we roasted marshmallows and sang camp songs. She got to dress up and dance at a pirate ball. The whole trip was just incredible. I am so so glad I signed Emma up for scouts and that she is enjoying it as much as I hoped she would.

No comments:

Post a Comment