Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, August 5, 2013

Time keeps on marching...









I don't know how it happened so quickly, but I am now officially the mother of a first grade student. It seems like just last week that I was bringing my brand new baby home from the hospital but here she is, in all her almost-six-year-old glory, all smiles and excitement and running into the big kid's school. She is so proud to be in the big part of the school and not in the kindergarten wing anymore. I am so proud of my strong, smart, funny, brave, sweet little girl. I'm a lucky mama... After the kids got out of school we celebrated with a pizza & popsicle picnic at the park. The bottom picture is one I took of Emma's writing sample that was posted at back to school night... Should I be concerned??? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment