Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 7, 2010

A Worldly Palate...




Emma loves her some sushi! As we were driving home from Baron's birthday party yesterday evening I was talking with Emma and mentioned that I really wanted some sushi. She calls out "I want sushi tooo-ooo!" I laughed and said, "What do you know about sushi little girl? Do you even remember sushi?" She said yes and said something about "sticks." I asked if she meant chopsticks and she started giggling and said "yes!" So I asked Emma if she would like a California Roll for dinner and she started chanting "I need a Cadafonya Roll! I need a Cadafonya Roll!" So we stopped and got takeout for dinner. It was delicious and Emma loved using her chopsticks, especially with the little adapter thingy they gave her to keep them together. The pictures are kind of blurry, but you can see she did pretty well with them! I guess my 2-year-old has an adventurous palate. I hope it lasts...

No comments:

Post a Comment