Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, June 4, 2010

Market Night!




Emma & I went to Market Night last night with our friends Erin & Sophia. The girls (generally) get along really well together but both seemed to be in a bit of a mood last night. Simple things kept setting them off. I guess its to be expected when dealing with 2 year olds. 2 year old GIRLS. 2 year old girls who have been on their best behavior in daycare all day. Oh well, we still had a good time. The girls enjoyed running around together and getting to have hotdogs for dinner and ice cream for dessert. They also really liked the street musicians. They both twirled to the music for a while before Sophia really got her groove on and Emma decided to relax on the ground and just bob her head along to the beat. Yep, that's my rhythmically challenged daughter following in her mama's footsteps! :)

As for the last photo, this was an example of the psycho mood swings the girls were having. As we got back to Erin's house, I started to help Sophia out of her car seat since it was behind me. And Erin had the audacity to get Emma out. Emma did NOT like this and I got to hear how she "wanted Mommy to get me out" all the way home.

No comments:

Post a Comment