Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Preschool Princess!


Little Miss Emma Grace decided she wanted to wear her blue sandals to school this morning... which led to the selection of the blue shirt... which led to needing her blue sunglasses... which led to... her paper princess crown? Yep, such is the logic of a 2 and a half year old. It's like my own little version of giving a mouse a cookie... She had her outfit on when she spotted her crown on my dresser and asked, "I wear my crown to school, Mommy?" How could I say no? So I told her "Sure" and she was so happy! When she looked in the mirror to see the final result, a big grin spread across her face. She smiled and giggled all the way into the classroom. I love my sassy little diva!

No comments:

Post a Comment