Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Mini Vay-cay!









We spent Monday through Thursday this past week on vacation with our friends. Jen has a time share and she asked Emma & I (and Erin, Chris, & Sophia) to join her and Hayden on a mini vacation. So we headed down to Ramona (40 or so miles East of San Diego) on Monday afternoon and spent the next 3 nights at the Riviera Oaks Resort and Raquet Club. The top picture is a shot of my favorite bridge as we crested the top of the hill heading into San Diego area Monday afternoon. The bottom picture is Emma, knocked out and sound asleep on our way home Thursday afternoon. As is the case in any group, we had our share of mini-diva-drama... I love you!... I don't like you... You're not my friend! etc etc etc. But all in all, the 3 girls (Emma, Hayden, and Sophia) had a great time playing together, snuggling up for movies, doing all things princess, swimming, and wearing their matching nightgowns I had bought them for the trip. Jen's mom, Charlene, even embroidered their names below Aurora's picture. They were so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment