Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Emma's 4th Birthday Party!












I held a party for Emma's 4th birthday this weekend and it was a wonderful success! We had it at Redlands Gymnastics Club, which is where she takes her weekly lessons and she LOVES that place! So many of our friends and family came out to celebrate with us and we just had a wonderful day. The theme this year was "Pinkalicious" and I found an awesome personalized shirt and match cake topper for Emma. She was tickled pink! :) The kids all enjoyed all the bouncing and tumbling but the game of limbo did not go exactly as planned. I don't think the kids really "got it" yet, but they still had fun. Once the party was over we headed home for Emma to open her gifts. This little girl got so much stuff! Clothes, slippers, books, puzzles, a light bright, a HUGE pillow pet ladybug, barbie dolls, princesses, movie tickets, money, gift cards... Whew! I think I may stash some and slowly dole them out for the next while. :) It was an awesome day and she thanked me multiple times for the "awesome party mommy." She is too cute. And I know it must have been a successful day because (1) NO tantrums or meltdowns all day! and (2) she was knocked out cold by 7:45pm. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment