Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 9, 2011

I'm a Barbie girl, in a Barbie world!


Emma LOVES her Barbie dolls. Especially the Disney Princess ones. Anyone who knows me knows that this is SO not a part of my repertoire. Even as a child, I was not a Barbie fan. Books, games, yes. Dolls? Not a chance. But that just goes to show you how tightly this little girl has got me wound around her finger. What did I spend OVER AN HOUR doing with her last week? Yep, playing with and grooming Barbies. And what did I break down and buy her for her birthday? Yep, 4 new barbie dolls. At least a couple were princes so they now have some male counterparts. And one was an "Ursula, the sea witch" from the little mermaid. I think that may be a fave so far. :) Lends itself to a lot of plot foils and villain hijinks! Plus she has (and I quote) "really big purple boobies Mom! Heeheehee!" Lol. My little dork. Love her. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment