Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter & My Birthday!







We celebrated Easter over at Tim & Jen's this year. It was nice to get together with all the family. Uncle John was able to make it back from Arizona in time to join us and Lenay came down the hill too, so we had a nice big group. The ham was delicious (good job Scott!) and the kids all had fun doing their Easter egg hunts. It has been a busy season around here and, with everyone's schedules, we hadn't gotten around to dying eggs yet, so we actually did them ON Easter this year instead of in advance. The kids did great with that - the older ones still enjoyed it and the younger ones (read: EMMA) didn't even dye themselves rainbow colors this year! It just so happened that Easter fell on my birthday this year too, so we had a tasty cake for dessert. Emma was very excited to help me blow out my candles. :) All in all, it was a great day. Until I started coming down with a chest cold that evening. :( I spent most of the night miserable and ended up calling off work today....

No comments:

Post a Comment