Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, April 27, 2012

Week of the Young Child




In celebration of the annual "Week of the Young Child," Emma's school has had some extra fun activities for the kids this week. One day they had a "preschool prom" where the kids got to dance in disco lights. Another day was the tricycle safety event. Our 2 favorite days though were "backwards day" and "crazy hair day." On backwards day, Emma wore her pants inside out, her tee shirt backwards, and I braided her hair into upside down french braid ponytails. But I think "Crazy hair day" was the best. Emma rocked a purple faux hawk that day. Between the hawk, the purple, and the missing tooth, my kid totally looked like someone I would have been friends with in high school! I love my little punk!! The funniest part? Emma and her "boyfriend" Mason tied for winner of Crazy Hair Day. Talk about a punk rock match made in heaven. :) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment