Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

Being the single mother of a preschooler, I don't generally hold out high hopes for fancy Mother's Day gifts. But, I have to say, this year far exceeded my expectations. Emma made me a sunflower and a card at school. Then she also drew me a picture of a heart. I told he that it was the best heart ever because it actually looked like a REAL heart... Check out the left lobe. Looks like a pulmonary artery coming out the top. :) My little scientist. Then Mikayla set her alarm clock for 6am to get up and cook breakfast for Karen & I. TJ helped and Emma was supposed to as well, but she ended up falling asleep in my bed, so she wasn't in with Mikayla to sneak out in the morning. Mikayla also made me a coupon book good for all kinds of things like a foot rub, washing a load of dishes, and free babysitting. Whoo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment