Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Orange Show









Karen & I took the kids to the Orange Show yesterday. We had a lot of fun and spent way too much money, but we all had a blast. Except that I was the idiot who agreed to take the little ones on the GIANT ferris wheel. Or, as I have renamed it, "The Wheel of Death!" Seriously, wide gaping openings to enter/exit the buggy that never close, no fencing or any type of enclosure around the top, and some BS, fabric loops that you can drape over your shoulders, if you want. That's it. No actual safety mechanisms and I am sitting there with 2 little kids and TJ is right next to the opening on one side and me on the other. I had my arm around both of them and my leg across both of them and blocking the opening. W.T.F.?! Shady, shady workmanship here... Other than that, it was a lot of fun. Kayla & Karen went on all the scary rides together and Emma & TJ were pleasantly surprised to learn that they are now tall enough for some of the "big kid" rides. Fun times....

No comments:

Post a Comment