Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 21, 2012

VBS






Emma & TJ are finally old enough to attend Vacation Bible School! I didn't sign them up at the church we usually go to just because they run VBS as an evening program and I was looking for a morning activity. So they attended VBS at The Packinghouse in Redlands this past week. The theme of this year's program was "Kingdom Kids" and, let me tell you what, nothing excited Emma, Sophia, and Hayden more than an excuse to don princess garb! They looked adorable and (I hope) learned a bit too. In fact, the kids keep singing songs they learned and quoting scripture bits they picked up. At one point, TJ told Karen that "It doesn't matter if I don't win (whatever it was he was doing right then) because.... " the battle belongs to the Lord!"" I love it. :) Plus, it gave me 3 whole hours of peace & quiet every morning where I could run errands and get things accomplished... or relax & drink coffee while perusing facebook. :) This week was a blessing all the way around.

No comments:

Post a Comment