Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Happy Halloween!


   

 This year Emma decided to eschew the stereotypical princess garb of the past 4 years and embrace the darker side of halloween. Such is to be expected of a child who spends so much time with her super-cool, vampire-loving, teenage cousins. I think she looked awesome! I especially loved the fact that I offered Emma fancy black shoes to go with her ensemble but she just said, "No thanks Mom. I'll wear my tall shoes... I'm a punk vampire!" Love it! I refused to let her wear the costume to school however, so I came up with a fittingly spooky hairdo for the day instead. She loved it and her teacher called her up to the front of the room to show it off. We rock! Also, check out the handmade trick-or-treat bag Emma got this year! Grandma Charlene made matching ones for all 3 of the girls... They turned out awesome!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment