Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Reign!!!

I don't know if I have mentioned it before, but I love to win contests and competitions. Prizes make things even better. Yesterday I won tickets on facebook to the local minor league hockey game. I had never been to one before but figured, why not. Especially since it was free. Since the game started shortly after gymnastics, and I had 4 tickets, I asked Jen & Hayden to join us. I didn't really expect Emma to be that into the game and I figured it might help to have a friend there... Wrong! Emma & Hayden LOVED it! They were hooting & hollering & heckling the losers. They were clapping along and singing "we will, we will, rock you!" Who knew my kid would be a hockey enthusiast? At one point, as the girls were stomping and cheering, I looked at Jen and told her, "5 years... 5 years I have spent taking her to ballet, classical music, live theater, etc and teaching her how to behave. I think I have undone that all in one fun-filled night." Lol. Oh well, it was still a lot of fun! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment