Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, December 17, 2012

B.I.G. (Believe in Girls) Expo








Early Saturday morning, Emma, Grandma, & I headed out to Palm Springs to attend the annual Believe in Girls Expo with Emma's scout troop. There were hundreds of girls there! Emma got to try all kinds of neat activities and I was able to get some ideas for future troop activities. She was able to build a birdhouse, try leather stamping, go on a pony ride, make a mini terrarium, hold monarch butterflies, learn how to hang glide, and even examine some art... very, VERY, closely. Lol. My little dork. We even turned it into a mini-vaycay and stayed in a hotel over night. The only low point of the day was the speeding ticket I got in my haste to get to the convention center on time. :( Oh well, live and learn. And I used it as a chance to show Emma that even mommies have to follow the rules too....

No comments:

Post a Comment