Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Aquarium of the Pacific

I took Emma to the Long Beach Aquarium of the Pacific yesterday. It started out being scheduled as a playdate for our mom's group, but it turned out no one else from the group was able to make it. I had gotten a really good coupon for the admission price, so we decided to turn it into a family day instead. So Emma & I brought Grandma, Karen & Todd, Mikayla, T.J., Katie, Lucy, & Tim. The kids had a lot of fun seeing all the marine life, climbing around on the play structures, and touching the sharks & sting rays. Then we walked across the street and had dinner at Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. All in all, it was a great day!


Here's a group photo taken as we entered.

Cousins at the sea lion exhibit.


Tim, Emma, & Grandma at the touch tanks.


Checking out the sea life...


Emma pensively meditating on the fish...

I can't believe I got to spend the WHOLE day at the aquarium!!


1 comment:

  1. It's Sunday and we just got home from the aquarium. I was so bummed that we couldn't go yesterday. We had lunch at bubba gump's too!

    ReplyDelete