Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Emma's New Pictures






















I took Emma into Kiddie Kandids today to do some new pictures. I had been negligent and hadn't done any new ones since Christmas so I thought I'd get some Spring/ Summer ones done. They turned out pretty cute even though the woman working there was pretty snotty! She got on my nerves and I do NOT think I will be returning there anytime soon. But my Emma Grace still looked pretty though! I was trying to upload them as a video montage, but was having issues, so here is the link to the montage if anyone wants to see it...
http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=8f188c2f99c014fa7718b4&skin_id=601&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

1 comment: