Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Quads & Farm Animals

This is one of my new favorite pictures of Emma. She finally is "getting" it on how to ride her quad. I think she finally has the thumb strength to hold down the button long enough to keep going.

Also, Emma actually let me get some video footage of her this week. Usually she hides or grabs at the camera when I start trying to tape her. I have been wanting to record her doing her animal sounds, singing, and counting. Well, we finally got the sounds and a bit of "The Wheels On The Bus," but that's about it. Oh well, its not like her counting is entirely sequential yet anyway. She knows 1,2, 3, & 4... 5 & 6 are iffy though. And, for some reason, Emma loves "7." As soon as 3 passes, she thinks its time for "tevviiiinnnnn...!" Too cute. Must be her lucky number. Blogspot sucks on my computer however, so I couldn't upload the video clip. So here is the link to the video on One True Media..

View this montage created at One True Media
My Montage 6/28/09

No comments:

Post a Comment