Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Lucy's 12th Birthday & Disneyland

Yesterday was Lucy's 12th birthday, so Grandma, Emma, Lucy, & I decided to spend the day at Disneyland. We had a great time! The girls enjoyed the rides and being together all day. There may be a 10 year age difference between them but Lucy & Emma are the best of friends! They are cut from the same cloth and already get each other's humor. Here's Lucy coming in for another kiss from Emma...


Emma trying to decide if she REALLY wants to get on the Astro Orbiters...

The carousel is always a big hit! Emma must have ridden it 15 times yesterday! Everytime Lucy I wanted to run to a roller coaster, Grandma took Emma to ride the carousel over and over. She loved it each & every time. I got some more pictures of her where she is smiling on the horse, but I just love the golden tones and serious expression in this shot...


The girls with Grandma after Mr. Toad's Wild Ride...

Peering down into Snow White's Wishing Well and listening to the echoes turned out to be fascinating!






1 comment:

  1. Hi.. I love Disney too! Hoho and I found HK Disney stuffs here as well: disneycloth.cwahi.net

    Hi... just happen to cross your site... I see that you also love Disney... me too...

    Im planning to go to Tokyo or Hong Kong Disney this Christmas. Hoho and I found some stuffs from Hong Kong Disneyland here as well:
    disneycloth.cwahi.net

    I will definitely take tones of photos there!!!

    ReplyDelete