Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, October 9, 2009

My Baby is Two!

Today... Early this morning as Emma found her birthday present from Mommy... A new stroller and a babydoll that babbles and drinks from a bottle.

And loving on her new baby doll.

A year ago today.... Emma, wearing the birthday crown she got at daycare. You can't tell in this picture, but she was still so bald! Emma was also having a bit of an asthma/ allergy/ cold problem on her birthday, hence the bleary eyes.

2 years ago today.... Emma bundled up and sleeping contentedly on my lap, about 3 hours after she was born.

Happy 2nd Birthday, my sweet little girl! I can't believe it has already been 2 years since you were born. At that time, I had no idea how much I could love another person and how much my life was about to change for the better. You are a true blessing in my life and I thank God every day that He entrusted me with the joy and responsibility of being your mother. Even though you can try my patience at times, I have never been happier in my life and I love every minute we spend together. You have become my impetus, my motivation, my reason to go on and attempt to better both myself and this world. I love you baby girl.

1 comment: