Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Trip to the Library & the Park

Peek-A-Boo!

Heading through the tunnel.

Emma & Lucy.

Look at those thighs!

Wrong way on the slide... But I LOVE the sun in this picture!

Everybody loves the swings!

Lucy teaching Emma how to pump her legs on the swings.

Emma thinks Lucy is SO funny! Especially when she does pushups on the swings.

Heading off for a mini-hike.

My "Rock" Stars!

Me & My Girl.


Yesterday Emma wanted to go "bye-bye." When I asked her where she wanted to go, she said "da yai-berry!" So off to to the library we went. As we pulled into the parking lot, Emma recognized Uncle Tim's truck &, when we went inside, we ran into Aunt Jenny, Lucy, and Katie & her friend, which was a great surprise. Emma loves her cousins! So we all visited for a bit and , when Jenny & Katie were leaving, Lucy decided to stay with Emma & I. So we played in the toddler room for a while, checked out the animals, and then went to the playground. But there were too many big kids playing roughly so we left and went to another park. The girls had a great time swinging and hiking around the area. It was a good Saturday afternoon!

On a separate note, I can't believe I'm getting better quality pictures with my cell phone than with my stupid camera!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha! You are too funny! Did you decide on a new camera yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, from the reviews & stuff I like the Nikon S620. Its like $200... think I'll wait till black Friday though & look for some sales. Or maybe I can fix whatever a certain someone did to my cheepy camera! :)

    ReplyDelete