Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Emma's Halloween 2009 Photos

Magical Abby Cadabby in a ghostly graveyard!

Miss Abby Cadabby petting the wooden kitty. :)

Wanna see my magic wand???

Not sure if Emma was concentrating hard or just sticking out her tongue at the photographer!

Stop taking my picture!!!

With the Halloween border...

Yes, that's my name. Yes, I'm Emma Grace. Now stop taking my picture!!!

Moody Abby Cadabby.

Emma is dressing up as Abby Cadabby (a Sesame Street character) for Halloween this year. These are some pictures I got of her in her costume. They are cute, but my kid was in a mood again and refusing to cooperate. What else is new, right? Ahhh, the temper of a two year old!

No comments:

Post a Comment