Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Favorite Christmas Photos!

I already posted a bunch of pictures as a montage, but some people have problems viewing them, so I posted some of my favorite Emma pictures from the day below. These are some of the ones I liked best...


One of Emma's early presents was the Tinkerbell toothbrush holder and she loves it. We must be averaging 4 to 5 times a day for teeth brushing lately. In fact, Emma told me she needed to "Bush Teef" BEFORE we went to see what Santa brought! Wonder how much longer I can milk that mindset...


How am I going to maneuver around all these stockings???


Emma couldn't believe her luck when she found a whole tub of cotton candy under the tree with her name on it! On a side note, Santa couldn't believe it when he found cotton candy for $1.00 a tub at Walmart as compared to $3.50 a bag at Disneyland!!! :)


Gotta get the paper off quickly!


Princess Jasmine is almost as big as Emma!


Mommy & Emma in front of the tree before everyone else got there and the madness began...


Uncle Kenny with Emma,TJ, & Matthew...


Taking off to ride around the block... Man, Emma picked up this pedaling thing quickly! I had seen her scooting around on a trike at daycare, but didn't know she could actually RIDE one. She figured it out immediately.


Emma LOVED her new princess plate with her picture on it!


I got Emma 4 new personalized books this year. This one, "Emma's Seasons," is her favorite so far.


She fell asleep before we even finished unwrapping gifts. Such a sweet girl...

No comments:

Post a Comment