Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, January 4, 2010

Back to the Grindstone...


Emma & I started back to work and daycare today after having been off for a week and a half for Christmas. Readjusting to the morning schedule is always hard and today was no different. We had been sleeping in till about 7 or 7:30 most days and neither of us was too happy to be awake before 6 this morning. Emma was a bit clingy and cried when I dropped her off this morning, which made me feel HORRIBLE of course. She ended up having a good day though and was all smiles by the time I picked her up. I got there during their outside play time and she was just giggling away as she zoomed around the playground on her trike. I love this kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment