Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 23, 2010

First Snow Visit!













Emma and I went up to Oak Glen today to play in the snow. This was her first visit to the snow and ... well, Emma is Emma. I think she enjoyed it. She laughed herself silly when she beaned me with a snowball right in my camera lens and she giggled away as she nibbled on a "natural" snowcone! Emma loved eating the snow and making giant footprints as she jumped off rocks into the snow. She also liked walking with me and looking back to see "Mommy and Emma's footprints." We didn't make any snow angles though and only a tiny snowman, but we had fun none the less. Emma eventually told me she wanted her books from the car and, for the next 20 minutes or so, chose to sit on a rock in the snow and read books. She was upset that the rock wasn't wide enough for us both to sit on and, truthfully, so was I! :) After we fought traffic to get off the hill, Emma & I headed to the local playground for a half hour and had a blast swinging and sliding. It was another great day with my girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment