Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 8, 2010

I'm 33?!?!


So hard to get a clear picture when you try to combine self-portraits, a squirmy two year old, and a cell phone camera... *sigh*




Well, I'm another year older. Which is not a bad thing, considering the alternative! I didn't have to be at work until 9 this morning (yea for "late start Thursdays!") so Emma & I went out to breakfast at Dennys and got my free birthday Grand Slam. Yea (again) for free meals! Since we were getting such a good deal, I let Emma choose a new soccer ball cup there too. She thinks its so neat that there are TWO straws and she can have TWO separate drinks at once in there. Then I dropped Em off at school and headed to work ~ fun, fun, fun ~ where Anita had brought a cake to class. I decided to skip classes after work and just come home with Emma. After doing some chores and washing some dishes, we decided to turn "Pizza Friday" into "Pizza Thursday" so I wouldn't have to cook. We just hung out, read some books, and watched Beauty and the Beast. It was a nice, low key birthday evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment